The whole team is so excited to be welcoming you back this month…it’s been far too long!
Of course to keep everyone safe we’ll be doing things a bit differently, so as well as lots of cleaning, mask wearing, ventilation and social distancing, we’re introducing a new booking system.
If you have something to bring, we need you to fill in a booking form with as much information as you can supply. We’ll then match the item with the volunteers that we have available this month, and get back to you with a time slot to arrive. This is very new, so please do bear with us!
Our first event will be Saturday 19th June, 10.30am – 1pm.
And here are a few things to keep in mind before requesting a booking:
Keeping Everyone Safe
- Please don’t attend if you have any COVID symptoms.
- Please do a lateral flow test on the morning of attending – don’t attend if this is positive or invalid.
- Bring a mask and wear it at all times within the building (unless excempt)
- We’ll have a one-way system in place, please stick to it.
- Door and windows will be open at the venue – dress for fresh air.
- Ideally attend by yourself, but if that’s not possible, please add a note to your registration.
- There will be hand sanitising and washing facilities at the venue.
- Tables will be cleaned between each repair and touch points around the venue cleaned regularly.
- Remember: Hands – Face – Space – Fresh Air – Common Sense
Fill in our booking form with as much detail as possible and we’ll be in touch soon.