We’ll be running our July event in the say way that we did in June, with lots of cleaning, mask wearing, ventilation and social distancing, as well as our a new booking system.
If you have something to bring, we need you to fill in a booking form with as much information as you can supply. We’ll then match the item with the volunteers that we have available this month, and get back to you with a time slot to arrive. Please do bear in mind that the time slot is to stagger arrival, and due to the nature of repair we don’t know how long repairs ahead of you will take, so there may still be some waiting time on site, but in a room with plenty of space and ventilation.
Our July event will be Saturday 17th July, 10.30am – 1pm.
And here are a few things to keep in mind before requesting a booking:
Keeping Everyone Safe
- Please don’t attend if you have any COVID symptoms.
- Please do a lateral flow test on the morning of attending – don’t attend if this is positive or invalid.
- Bring a mask and wear it at all times within the building (unless excempt)
- We’ll have a one-way system in place, please stick to it.
- Door and windows will be open at the venue – dress for fresh air.
- Ideally attend by yourself, but if that’s not possible, please add a note to your registration.
- There will be hand sanitising and washing facilities at the venue.
- Tables will be cleaned between each repair and touch points around the venue cleaned regularly.
- Remember: Hands – Face – Space – Fresh Air – Common Sense
Fill in our booking form with as much detail as possible and we’ll be in touch soon.